Su Sonia Herring
- Human-centric approaches to all areas of digitalisation must be a priority. Humans are not there to serve technology, technology is there to serve humans.
- For increased interest and use by the public, universal Internet access, memorable and searchable domain names, and services created with citizens are helpful.
- Quick adaptability is vital, in the face of fast digitalisation.
- Innovation is not only crucial for businesses, but for public policy as well.
- Creating frameworks and strategies are preferred to direct regulation.